Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Thunder and lightning blah blah

I'm luxuriating in Buffalo, Wyoming.  If that were even remotely possible.  The drive in was accompanied by rain, thunder, lightning, and snowballs, so it stands to reason that as soon as I checked into the motel, I went looking for a tavern.

Well, the same bar that I visited a couple of years ago.  Three IPAs in bottle, and some of the most extraordinary bar talk ...  The bartender was messaging on her iPhone with both thumbs at supersonic speeds.

"Who you talking to?" I asked.  "My Mom.  She wants more photos."

"What does she want more photos for?" asks a customer.  "What are you talking?" I say. "A mom can never have too many photos."

No photos here, my mom is silent.  I'll be in Buffalo two nights, then next to Laramie.

No comments:

Post a Comment